PurposeThis document is intended to provide cause and corrective action information about Siebel Error Message SBL-EAI-04399: All field values corresponding to the user key '%1' in the integration component '%2' have NULL values
ScopeThis document is informational and intended for any user.
SBL-EAI-04399: All field values corresponding to the user key '%1' in the integration component '%2' have NULL valuesExplanationAll the input fields specified in the integration component user key have empty values.
Corrective ActionWhen using a particular integration component user key, make sure that all of the input data field values are not empty
Applies to: Siebel CRM - Version: 8.0  - Release: V8
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer was getting error code â€œSBL-EAI-04399â€ while importing product from .xml file. Customer used the following steps to import product:
1. Navigate to Administration - Product screen > Workspace Projects view
2. In the Workspace Projects list, click the New button to create a new project
3. In the Workspace Projects menu, select Import Contents
4. In the VOD Import dialog box, click Browse to select the .xml file to import
5. Click the Import button
6. When the Import process is complete, check the Import Report and find the following error message:
Importar: Partial; Objeto: Tipo - DefiniciÃ³n de producto, Nombre - POLITICA TERMINAL GAMA ALTA, Identificador - 1-DPJQ;  Todo los valores correspondientes a la clave de usuario 'User Key:1' del componente de integraciÃ³n 'Object Product Bu ImpExp BC' tienen valores NULL(SBL-EAI-04399); Se omitirÃ¡n los datos
Import issue was due to corrupted organization data.
SolutionCustomer had done the following to resolve the issue:
1. From the source environment, navigate to Administration - Product screen, query for the product and lock it
2. Change the value in the Organization field to a different Organization
3. Release the product and export product in Workspace Projects view
4. In the target environment, navigate to Administration - Product screen > Workspace Projects view
5. In the Workspace Projects list, add a new record and complete the necessary fields
6. In the Workspace Projects menu, select Import Contents
7. In the VOD Import dialog box, click Browse and select the file to import, and then click Import. The imported file appears in the Workspace Projects list.
8. Check the Import report, the Import process is successful, no error is found.
Oracle|Siebel Technical Support
Applies to: Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 22.214.171.124  SVE Com/Med
Database: Oracle 8.1.7
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP 3
Database Server OS: Sun Solaris 2.8
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-1047975761.
In the Accounts Summary Screen, Installed Assets applet, Selected as Asset and pressed MACD button, a pop up window comes up and in place of Existing Order and Existing Quote nothing was selected and MODIFY button was pressed, then work flow related error pops up (Please find the attchement for the Screen shot of the Error Message.
SolutionMessage 1For the benefit of other users:
The Modify button is on Account>>>Installed Assets screen is working fine for most of the accounts and Assets and it's only not working for some accounts/assets which they move from version 99.6 to 7.5.2. They are testing to make sure all accounts/assets moved from 99.6 works fine. The following error was reported for some assets for modify button was clicked:
All field values corresponding to the user key 'User Key:2' in the integration component 'Line Item' have NULL values
Error invoking service 'SIS OM PMT Service', method 'Synchronize' at step 'PMT Synch Quote Line Item'
Customer was suggested to enable persistence for SIS OM Edit Complex Asset Workflow where the error is encountered so that we can compare the input/output arguments for the records where the workflow runs fine vs. errors.
Later it was updated by customer that it was due to some of the line items having parent Asset Id as NULL. Once this was corrected all worked fine.
Change Request # 12-HGRYZX has been logged to enhance the above error message for efficient error message reporting/resolution.
-Siebel Technical Support.
Siebel > Customer Relationship Management > CRM - Enterprise Edition > Siebel Workflow