Applies to:Siebel Anywhere - Version: 7.0.4  - Release: V7
Siebel Remote - Version: 7.0.4  - Release: V7
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release(s):V7 (Enterprise), V7 (Professional)
Database(s):All Supported Databases
App Server OS(s):All Supported Platforms
Latest release tested against:V7 (Enterprise)
Keywords:Min Old Version, Max Old Version, Unable to find upgrade kit path to upgrade the following component
This document was previously published as Siebel Alert 1247.
- Document 473956.1 which has information about how Siebel Anywhere cannot upgrade Siebel clients from versions 7.7.2.x to 126.96.36.199 using Delta Client Executables kit.
- Document 473958.1 which has information about how the Siebel Anywhere Delta Client Executables kit does not contain update to the srlcver.dll file in Siebel SIA version 7.7.2.x.
- Document 473788.1 which has information about how the Delta Repository File upgrade kit fails for Siebel Dedicated Web Clients and Siebel Mobile Web Clients installed in a path which contains spaces.
- Modify the ”Min Old Version” and “Max Old Version” in the Upgrade Kit Components screen to include the build number for both BASE and XXX Kits. For example:
- Modify the version information to include the build number in the Upgrade Components List Applet. For example:
- Distribute the configuration.