Applies to:Siebel System Software - Version: 126.96.36.199 
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering incomplete information in a field having a picklist defined an error is displayed when pressing the 'ENTER' key (see attachment), works fine when hitting the 'TAB' key.
This happens only in the Agent Service Request Detail Applet which has been redesigned, and for all fields with bounded picklist defined.
Previously in 188.8.131.52 the pick applet or the dropdown list was displayed when pressing either ENTER or TAB keys. Bug 12-1LVID39. Here are the steps to reproduce it using Siebel application version 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 against the sample database:
# Using Siebel Tools:
- Add this simple browser script in applet 'Quote Entry Applet':
- - -
function Applet_PreInvokeMethod (name, inputPropSet)
- - -
# Using Siebel application:
1. Go to "My Quotes" view.
2. Click the "New" button.
3. Set the focus in the "Account" field in the form applet.
4. Type "TEST" and hit the ENTER key:
> Since "TEST" is not an account a pick applet should open displaying an account list to choose from.
> Instead, you get the following errors:
- - -
 Wrong field values or value types detected in field Account. Please re-enter your field values. If you need additional assistance, please refer to the documentation.(SBL-UIF-00299)
 The value entered in field Account of buscomp Quote does not match any value in the bounded pick list PickList Account.(SBL-DAT-00225)
- - -
The behavior is the same when you update existing records.
The behavior is however as expected if you leave the field using the TAB key or the mouse.
NOTE: This behavior occurs also with other pick list fields, e.g. "Opportunity", "Status" and also in other screens, e.g. "Opportunities", "Service"
Train users to use the TAB key instead of the ENTER key or apply the following in your Siebel environment version 7.8.2:
QF0659 on top of Fix Pack 18.104.22.168 (FR 12-1LWL15B)
QF0746 on top of Fix Pack 22.214.171.124 (FR 12-1O8NSAQ)
The latest Fix Pack for version 7.8.2 (the issue is fixed in FP 126.96.36.199 and higher - FR 12-1LZKAED)
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
Applies to:Error Message Area:Data Manager - DAT
This document is intended to provide cause and corrective action information about Siebel Error Message SBL-DAT-00225: The value entered in field %2 of buscomp %3 does not match any value in the bounded pick list %1.
This document is informational and intended for any user.
SBL-DAT-00225: The value entered in field %2 of buscomp %3 does not match any value in the bounded pick list %1.
2. When an incorrect value is typed into the field, based on the bounded pick list, the pick applet pops up and forces the user to select a valid value. The pick applet pops up as soon as one tabs off the field; however, if you press Enter without first tabbing off, the following error displays: 'The value entered in field Area of buscomp Service Request does not match any value in the bounded pick list PickList SR Area.(SBL-DAT-00225)'
3. When creating a new opportunity in the Opportunity screen and a single digit number or letter is typed and the Down Arrow key is pressed, the following error displays: "(SBL-DAT-00225) The value entered in field Sales Stage of buscomp Opportunity does not match any value in the bounded pick list Picklist Sales Stage".
4. When attempting to create Activity Templates/Plans that automatically generate Activity records when the Sales Cycle is changed on an Opportunity record, the following error displays when you navigate to Activity Plans: "The value entered in field Primary Owned By of buscomp Template Activity does not match any value in the bounded picklist PickList Owned By. (SBL-DAT-00225)"
5. When modifying or disconnecting Installed Assets, the following error displays: "The value entered in field %2 of buscomp %3 does not match any value in the bounded pick list %1."
6. Two products exist with the same product name, one in the bundle and one that does not belong to the bundle. When searching, the bundle item with the same name is skipped and the following error displays: "(SBL-DAT-00225) The value entered in field Product of buscomp Order Entry - Line Items does not match any value in the bounded pick list PickList Internal Orderable Product."
7. Shipping an asset in the Shipping screen, the following error displays: "The value entered in the field Asset ID of buscomp FS Transaction Assets does not match any value in the bounded pick list PickList Asset Mgmt - Asset"
8. When enrolling to a class for a course, the following error display: 'The value entered in field Contact Id of buscomp Training Class Registration does not match any value in the bounded pick list PickList Contact.'
2. Change request 12-JDCPLB has been logged to request the functionality of having a pick applet popup when the user presses Enter.
3. As a workaround, press Tab from the Sales Stage pick list instead of pressing the Down Arrow.
Change request 12-PS8YQ6 has been logged and fixed in Siebel application version 7.8.x.
4. The Employee Assoc Applet that opens to add employees to the activities does not display any records. The following steps should resolve this issue:
a) In Siebel Tools, navigate to the Employee business component.
b) Set the Popup Visibility Auto All property to False.
c) Set the Popup Visibility Type property to All.
5. This error occurs when the billing account associated to the customer account both have the same name. As a workaround, ensure that billing accounts associated to customer accounts do not have the same name.
Change request 12-N7I0ZP was logged and addressed in Siebel application version 7.7.x.
6. Change request 12-L50Q1C was logged and addressed in Siebel application version 7.8.x where the product name is unique.
7. Product ID field is not populated when the Transaction Assets record is created. For more information on SupportWeb, refer to Product Documentation > Release Notes > Siebel eBusiness Version 7.7 and later > Life Sciences > Assets > Can not ship an asset in Shipping screen.
8. For the Contact Id field, remove PickList Contact from the Picklist property. For more information on SupportWeb, refer to Product Documentation > Release Notes > Siebel eBusiness Version 7.5.3 > Employee Relationship Mgmt > eTraining > Class Enrollment Workflow gives Picklist errors for a non-administrator User.
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version: 188.8.131.52  - Release: V8
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem occurs on the field Promotion on Order Entry - Line Item List Applet (Sales) when trying to change the Bundle Promotion value, using ENTER key.
The client crashes the error SBL-DAT-00225 is registered in log file.
When hitting TAB key, there is no problem, all works well.
The issue was caused by customer code written in order to open eConfigurator when a new promotion is set for an order line item.
To address this issue new Product Defect was created 12-1S9QMVT.
Testing this on standard:
this.InvokeMethod("ABOReconfigureCxProd") on the Buscomp_SetFieldValue method of Order Entry - Line Items business component.
function BusComp_SetFieldValue (FieldName)
case "Prod Prom Name":
BUG:12-1S9QMVT - ERRORS SBL-DAT-00225 WHEN HITTING ENTER KEY IN PICK LIST FIELD
Using this script the behavior is reproducible - when adding a promotion using the ENTER key the crash occurs -this is IE crash -HI interactivity client crashes.
Applies to:Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 184.108.40.206 
Database: Oracle 220.127.116.11
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 Server SP 2
Database Server OS: Sun Solaris 10
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-3398724241.
We are trying to add Action Home Add Virtual Form Applet to the Activities home page.
I tried to add a mandatory field on the virtual BC for the user to pick business. For this
1. I created a field (same as the field name on Action BC) and all pick maps.
2. Created a new control on the applet based on a pick applet.
3. Added the control to the web lay out.
4. Removed the add&go and changed this to Add (to use the MirrorAdd method)
Now I can see the control and everything works fine for most of the accounts.There are some accounts where account name is same but the location is different.When I try to select this account and save it I get the error ,
The value entered in field Account Name of buscomp Action does not match any value in the bounded pick list Monsanto PickList Account.(SBL-DAT-00225)
This is strange since the account is available on the business view and the pick applet.Since this is a virtual BC I could not trace the cause of this problem. Let me know how should I proceed to resolve this issue.
Here are the steps I followed to add field to Standard SRF.
1.Create two new fields: Account Id, Account Name
2. Create pickmap based on the field Account Name
Field : Account Id PickList Field :Id
Field:Account Name PickList Field :Name
This is based on PickList Activity Account
3. Create a control on the Action Home Add Virtual Form Applet for Account Name Field.
This is based on Homepage Account Pick Applet
After compiling the SRF I tried to pick an account with same name but different location (site) and I got the SBL-DAT-00225 error.
This was reproduced in TSE’s environment and CR 12-1KBN925 was logged to address this issue.
Oracle Product Support – Siebel CRM