Applies to:Siebel System Software - Version: 220.127.116.11  - Release: V8
Siebel CRM - Version: 18.104.22.168  - Release: V8
Please stop the server manually and run patch installation again.(SBL-STJ-00119)
1) Stop all ruunig Siebel Server with stop_server on each applicable server machine. Also make sure shut down and exit from any running instances of the Siebel Server Manager (srvrmgr) session.
2) If you are patching an instance of Siebel Management Agent that was previously installed with a Siebel Server, also stop the service for the Management Agent.
3) Unload libraries from the system cache by running the command reset_server all on each applicable server machine.
4) Stop the Siebel Gateway Name Server by running the command stop_ns.
5) Stop the Web server with the respective commands.
6) Specifically for AIX only, verify that the login ID performing installation has permission to run slibclean by asking the administrator to change the permission as follows:
chmod 6555 /usr/sbin/slibclean
7) For AIX only, execute slibclean, as follows:
Applies to:Siebel System Software - Version: 8.0  to 22.214.171.124 - Release: V8 to V8
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
How to install a SWSE 8.0.x - 8.1.x Fix Pack on a shared-application IIS Web Server without stopping it.
1) Locate network SWSE 126.96.36.199 patch installer folder on the network, copy its installer response file (siebel.ini) locally and rename it (this example assumes C:\swse_siebel.ini) for modification.
2) Using the Windows IIS ADMIN utility:
a) Stop Siebel application pools
b) Stop Siebel web sites (call center)
c) Confirm IIS ADMIN HTTP service is running
d) Confirm WWW Publishing service is running
3) Using a standard text editor, modify and save changes to C:\swse_siebel.ini as follows:
StopWebServer = no
StopServers = no
AbortOnFail = no
4) Install the 8..1.1.2 SWSE fix pack using the modified swse_siebel.ini
For example: Z:\SBA8112_Network_Installer_Image_Directory\SWEApp\setup.exe -args SS_SETUP_INI=C:\swse_siebel.ini
a) When prompted to shutdown the Web Server, choose "NO".
b) When error "SBL-STJ-00119" is displayed, choose "OK" to continue with the install process (ignoring the error).
5) After the installation has completed successfully, restart services in this order:
a) IIS ADMIN application pools for Siebel Server
b) IIS ADMIN Web Site for call center
c) Siebel gateway
d) Siebel server
NOTE: At this point, the 21215 directory is not visible in IIS ADMIN and not available in the $SIEBEL_ROOT\SWEApp\PUBLIC\enu directory
6) Open a new browser instance (thin client) and point to URL: http://localhost/call_center_enu
a) Log into the call center application (thin client) and wait for it to display the first view. There will be a slight delay at this point while the 21215 folder is created for the SWSE.
b) Refresh the IIS ADMIN default web site view (callcenter_enu) and you should see that the new 21215 SWSE folder is visible.
c) Check $SIEBEL_ROOT\sweapp\public\enu folder now contains 21215 folder.
d) In call center, check Help > Technical Support, which should display: 188.8.131.52 21215 ENU(*).
7) Confirm that none of the non-Siebel shared IIS applications have been affected by this process. Once you confirm this process has no negative effects on Siebel and/or non-Siebel applications which share the IIS Web Server, this process may be repeated with care into similar environments.