Applies to:Product Release: V7 (Enterprise)
Version: 220.127.116.11 
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 SP 2
Application Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
Database Server OS: Microsoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
This document was previously published as Siebel SR 38-2515406802.
We had completed Database Extract for a User Id "HDELLENBACH" in Server. The user has valid
Responsibilities and position and able to login ok in Web Client.
The sse_data.dbf Extract was successful in local. The Siebel Remote Client fails for User Id / Password when trying to Login .
Fyi - For other users Id's the DB Extract/ initialization / Login to Remote is OK.
Attached the Zip file of dbf file for investigation.
Please advise us.
Message 1For the benefit of other users:
Logging into the database trough dbisqlc.exe using the mobile client’s login and password was successful.
On the log file we found the following messages:
ObjMgrSessionLog Error 1 0 2005-09-23 13:51:56 (dmsessionusercontext.cpp (1414)) SBL-DAT-00559: No positions associated with login user 'HDELLENBACH'. ObjMgrSessionLog Error 1 0 2005-09-23 13:51:56 (dmsessionusercontext.cpp (1440)) SBL-DAT-00558: An error occurred that prevented setting a primary position for the login user. This operation was being attempted because the no primary position was found for the user 'HDELLENBACH'. See additional error messages for more information. ObjMgrSessionLog Error 1 0 2005-09-23 13:51:56 (dmsessionusercontext.cpp (1766)) SBL-DAT-00556: The position related context could not be established for login name 'HDELLENBACH'. (Current OM user login 'HDELLENBACH')
The following queries were executed and showed that the position entry in the local database was correct:
SELECT * FROM SIEBEL.S_USER WHERE LOGIN = 'HDELLENBACH'
SELECT * FROM SIEBEL.S_POSTN WHERE ROW_ID='1-MR6O5'
SELECT * FROM SIEBEL.S_NODE
SELECT * FROM SIEBEL.S_PARTY WHERE ROW_ID='1-MR6O5'
What I would like to request would be the Database Extract with increased log events for the HDELLENBACH user, please.
The behavior was reproducible after a mobile user’s re-extraction.
The issue has been identified due to Missing Internal Division.
For this User the Value for field "Division" was POS1, found in position record. However, the Linked Record in Internal Division was missing for POS1.
A new division was created and linked to this user. After a user re-extraction, the issue was solved.
Siebel Technical Support.
Post a Comment