Applies to:Siebel Life Sciences CRM - Version: 8.0 
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When I searched the Support central I found similar issue.
Considering this issue a product defect a new Change Request number 12-186TC91 was logged to address this issue.
Can you please confirm if this is fixed in 8.0 or is there any workaround for this issue.
The reported issue was reproduced in version 8 using the following test steps:
Login as SADMIN/SADMIN
Go to forecasts tab
Create a forecast.
Go to details view, click new.
Pick one from the popup. it gets added successfully.
Delete this record. Deletes successfully.
Click new again. Pick the same record. Get the following error:
"The same values for 'Forecast Item Number' already exist. If you would like to enter a new record, please ensure that the field values are unique.(SBL-DAT-00382)."
Change Request 12-1R7MXMJ was logged for Engineering to address the issue in version 8x. Fix Request 12-1R7MXO0 was logged for this version as well.
The following contains Engineering findings and workaround to address the above issue:
- The issue is reproducible only in SIA and not in HOR.
- The reason behind this is a user property of BC "Forecast 2000 -- Forecast Item".
- There is user property named "Revenue Field Map: Forecast Item Number" under buscomp "Forecast 2000 -- Forecast Item"
- This user property is available in SIA repository only (in 7.8 as well as in 8.0)
-After inactivating this user property, the issue is not reproduced.
The workaround is to remove "Revenue Field Map: Forecast Item Number" user property in the BC "Forecast 2000 -- Forecast Item".
Thank you and best regards,
Oracle|Siebel Technical Support
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version: 8.0 SIA  - Release: V8
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is upgrading from Siebel 7.7 SIA to 8.0SIA
Postmerge utility fails giving the following error:
!!Error Inactive/Rename [ING Account List Applet - Employee Coverage]:[FM Immediate Economic Parent -UPG] The same values for 'Parent Name, Name' already exist.
If you would like to enter a new record, please ensure that the field values are unique.(SBL-DAT-00382)
This issue appears as during the ICL merge, in the post-merge step utility truncates strings from the left if the len(string) after appending Ã¢ÂÂ-UPGÃ¢ÂÂ is greater then length of the filed in question, in this case S_DDOWN_OBJECT.NAME. This is reported in Change Request 12-TR7OIL.
Details on why the problem occurs:
-The length of name column in S_DDOWN_OBJECT is 30 characters.
-At the end of the regular merge portion, the ICL merge step (uirestore) runs and makes changes to ICL objects in the New Customer Repository:
step1-ICL objects from the new release, are deactivated, and -UPG is appended to their name.
spep2-ICL objects from the Prior Customer Repository are copied to the New Customer Repository and are verified as active
During step1, since name column has length=30 characters, ICL merge is truncating the extra characters from left before appending ' -UPG'.
Drilldown object "CFS Immediate Economic Parent" is truncated to "Immediate Economic Parent -UPG" in New Customer Repository.
"FM Immediate Economic Parent -UPG" is truncated to "Immediate Economic Parent -UPG". Here it finds the duplicate and that's why the merge fails
The issue would not appear if merge was run without ICL option. That is because only ICL option would append '-UPG' to the objects name and make truncation possible if the new name (with -UPG) exceeds the column length.
If you still decide to use ICL option, to resolve the issue:
1. Find all the S_DDOWN_OBJECT.NAME where len>25 characters
2. Change the name to be <=25 characters
Note1: Problem may appear for all Siebel objects (not only Drilldown objects) where '-UPG' is appended
Change request # 12-TR7OIL has been updated with the above information.
Bug 12-LQIPZB: Allow customers to re-run Post Merge utility if this process fails , has already being logged to address the enhancement request.
Note2: This issue may occur if customer choose to run the ICL merge the second time after this option was used once already for the previous Siebel upgrade path. Please note that you can select ICL for only every other upgrade.BUG:12-LQIPZB - ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO RE-RUN POST MERGE UTILITY IF THIS PROCESS FAILS
BUG:12-TR7OIL - SBL-DAT-00382 ERROR MESSAGES IN UIRESTORE.LOG WHEN RUNNING REPOSITORY MERGE WITH ICL OPTION
Applies to:Error Message Area:Data Manager - DAT
This document is intended to provide cause and corrective action information about Siebel Error Message SBL-DAT-00382: The same values for '%1' already exist. If you would like to enter a new record, please ensure that the field values are unique.
This document is informational and intended for any user.
SBL-DAT-00382: The same values for '%1' already exist. If you would like to enter a new record, please ensure that the field values are unique.
1. A common case is when deep copying a business component with Multi-Value Links (MVL) having No Copy set to TRUE or inserting NULL into a non-nullable column.
2. When migrating standard List of Value (LOV) records using Application Deployment Manager (ADM), SBL-DAT-00382 and SBL-EAI-04451 errors occur. The cause is related to the sequencing of user keys defined in List of Values Child (UDA) integration component. List of Values Child (UDA) integration component, by default, has two user keys defined.
3. When the Force Active property is set to True on any Action Attachment business component field, the following error occurs when adding attachment of Literature Items to an email: "The same values for 'Attachment, ActivityFileExt' already exist. If you would like to enter a new record, please ensure that the field values are unique. (SBL-DAT-00382)"
4. When organization visibility is defined on achievement containers, the user can only accumulate transactions for positions in his/her own organization. All other transactions are processed and a:
- new achievement container is created, which is then not found for the update with the transaction amount. Transaction status is set to 'Processed' OR
- duplicate is created for an existing achievement container and the following error occurs: "The same values for '%1' already exist. If you would like to enter a new record, please ensure that the field values are unique. (SBL-DAT-00382)" Transaction status is left as 'In Progress'.
5. When migrating applets using Web Client Migration wizard, the following error occurs: "The same values for 'Parent Name, Name' already exist." If you would like to enter a new record, please ensure that the field values are unique (SBL-DAT-00382)" The cause may be that an applet had two applet Web templates in version 6 but they were inactivated. When you run the Siebel Tools version 7, Web Client Migration wizard, it tries to create the applet web template again. When the Base web template is created, it finds that there is a same template with the same parent applet.
6. Two pages are created in staging, two links are added to each page, and the pages with links are published. When you attempt to delete on of the pages from production and re-publish the link from the first page to production from staging, the error occurs.
7. When invoking the EAI Siebel Adapter Business Server (BS) within a workflow process, following error message occurs: "The same values for 'Household Number' already exist. If you would like to enter a new record, please ensure that the field values are unique. (SBL-DAT-00382) (SBL-EAI-04375)"
Behavior is caused by the Party UID field on the Household business component. Even if the Household Number is unique, if the Party UID value is not unique on the Household business component, the error may occur when inserting household information.
1. If performing a deep copy of a business component with Multi-Value Links (MVL), verify that No Copy is set to False and that you are not attempting to insert NULL into a non-nullable column.
2. Possible workaround: modify the sequence of the integration component user keys in the List of Values Child (UDA) integration component so that the second user key is evaluated first.
Change Request 12-Q59W31 has been logged to report on the above behavior.
3. Possible workaround: set the Force Active property to False for all Action Attachment business component fields. For more information, refer to FAQ 1204 on SupportWeb.
Change Request 12-PR7WOL was logged to address this product defect.
4. Defining organization visibility on achievement containers is not supported configuration. Remove all custom visibility definitions from the Incentive Compensation Achievement Containers business component. You can still create a copy of this business component and define organization visibility on the copy to be used for the user interface.
5. Possible workaround: delete the two applet web templates in Siebel version 6 and run the Web Client Migration wizard again.
For more information, refer to Siebel Bookshelf version 7.7 > Upgrade Guide > Migrating Siebel 6.x Customizations > Running the Web Client Migration Wizard
6. Deleting a page directly from production is not supported. This may produce unexpected results. To delete a page from production, specify Delete as the value for the Action field when adding the content item in the publication project. To set this value, navigate to Site Map > Administration - Content Center > Content Projects > Content Items.
7. EAI Siebel Wizard should generate both Household Number and Party UID as user key fields for Household integration component.
- Remove the Party UID XML element tag in the incoming XML message. In this case, the Party UID will be populated with Id value as Pre Default Value is specified Field: Id.
- Specify unique Party UID value in the incoming XML message.
- Inactivate the Party UID field.
Change Request 12-I9VJT2 has been logged to address this product defect.
Applies to:Siebel Communications CRM Sales, SPE - Version: 7.7.2  to 8.0  - Release: V7 to V8
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel version 22.214.171.124, Real Time Deduplication was enabled for Account and Contact Business Components (BCs).
When following next steps:
1) Add new account with name/location as Test Account/Munich + save record
2) Add another account with same name/location => Test Account/Munich
Error SBL-DAT-00382 was displayed:
"The same values for 'Account Name, Site' already exist. If you would like to enter a new record, please ensure that the field values are unique.(SBL-DAT-00382)"
Because Real Time Deduplication was enabled, user would have expected the pick applet to be displayed showing the potential duplicates (for example record inserted in step 1) instead of the error message SBL-DAT-00382.
The scenario described is the expected behavior and it has been reproduced in standard environment. This happens because:
1) SBL-DAT-00382 error is to be expected in this context. Checking in Tools, columns LOC (for field Location) and NAME (for Account Name) are both part of the S_ORG_EXT_U1 user key for Table S_ORG_EXT.
2) When Account record is inserted, with Real Time Deduplication enabled, the following sequence of steps will occur:
a) first there will be all inserts necessary in the S_PARTY, S_ORG_EXT,
b) after that, the BS DeDuplication will be called.
Therefore, the error message SBL-DAT-00382 saying that unique should be inserted in Account Name and Location is expected because the insert occurs previous to DQ finding possible matching records.
Documentation Enhancement CR # 12-1RW5VHN has been raised to document the order in which Insert functionality in the relevant Tables and Real Time Deduplication are being triggered when a new record is added in the system.
Real Time Data Quality, SDQ, DQ, Deduplication, Data Matching
BUG:12-1RW5VHN - REAL TIME DQ AND USER KEY FOR S_ORG_EXT