Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version: 8.1.1 SIA  - Release: V8
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- SBL-DAT-00173: An invalid key was entered.
- SBL-NET-01218: The connection was refused by server %1. No component is listening on port %2.
- SBL-SRB-00040: Cannot open asynchronous SISNAPI connection.
- SBL-GEN-05009: Unable to connect to the gateway server.
- SBL-SVR-00052: Internal: Invalid proc handle
Change Request 12-1VM5KED has been logged to address a Product Enhancement Request so that the size of the SIEBNS.DAT does not grow excessively and if it does then to provide means to reduce the size - in particular removing event log level entries.
The large amounts of reads being performed by the NSClient are directly related to the high CPU observed on the gateway
1. Restore backup of SIEBNS.DAT after changing event log levels for large amount of server components
2. Remove unnessary component definitions
BUG:12-1VM5KED - PROVIDE RESTRICTIONS ON THE SIZE OF SIEBNS.DAT
- Siebel > Customer Relationship Management > CRM - Enterprise Edition > Siebel CRM
|HIGH CPU USAGE|
|SBL-SVR-00052; SBL-GEN-05009; SBL-DAT-00173; SBL-SRB-00040; SBL-NET-01218|